E-mail us at
Pricing and What's included Below
Office (208) 371-5709
Fax (208) 467-6459
Price Quotation from Kelly Design – Kelly Krommenhoek principal
The following is what included in the price of a set of plans from Kelly Design; A 3 Dimensional model that can be viewed from your personal computer with free downloadable software. ¼” = 1’ working drawings during design development phase (includes furniture to same scale), and the following:
A building department usually requires Two to Three sets of plans for review and permiting; we provide 10.
The plans have to include the following -
· Site plan or plot plan – shows location of house on lot, well & septic, road & fire turn around, if necessary.
· Foundation plan - with details and bearing locations mapped out.
· Floor framing plan - used to locate plumbing drops and joist changes such as doubles and headers, show bearing point loads, Hvac block outs, etc.
· Floor plan (2 or more if multiple floor, same for the floor framing)
· Exterior Elevations - with annotations regarding pitch, siding finishes, venting, etc. all drawn at ¼” scale
· Roof Framing plan - important to all projects - trusses or not.
· Cross sections and details - we include the areas that need to be highlighted to aid construction and eliminate guess work by carpenters.
· Mechanical plan - useful for locating return air and registers, also natural gas connections, and/or other pertinent information for space heating and cooling.
· Electrical plan - In our opinion, this has always been the most important page for the customer; simply because wiring decisions are best worked out before you meet with an electrician. The biggest regrets we hear back from people is wishing they thought thru their lighting better.
· Energy compliance certificate - we charge $75 to fill it out. Only if customer desires to save money on insulation by not following the code approved prescriptive path (we advise more insulation to meet energy star compliance at the very least).
Additionally, we also include:
Cabinet elevations, 3d views of exterior elevations, floors, and rooms when needed, Schedules, Truss profile details, and an effort dedicated to accuracy surpassed by no one, because of the principal's almost 40 years of construction experience.
All for the mere starting price of $0.30 per living foot for existing drawings. New designs, Multiple floors, Large & complex houses are charged out at additional cost, and are negotiated up front for no surprises. The garages, carports, or any exterior coverings (porches or patios) are included in the price. (They are essentially drawn for free) The price also includes 4 hrs of visitation (office or otherwise).
Rough drafts are charged out at $.20 per living foot and is included in the final price. There are minimum charges of $600 for <400 sqft, $1000 for <900 sqft, $1200 for <1600 sqft., plus copy expenses for remodels. Hourly charge, when applicable, $40.00
Description of materials, when needed, ranges from free to $100
Thank you, for your interest --- Kelly
Ask about our economy booster special!!!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
336 Creekside Pl.
Nampa ID 83686